Under Cover Fabworks, LLC Standard Warranty Terms
Lifetime Warranty Coverage
1. Under Cover Fabworks (UCF) warrants the products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the life of the product, for the original purchaser only;
2. UCF’s obligation for defective product shall be limited to repair or replace (at UCF’s sole option) the defective product free of charge in case UCF determines the product failed due to defects in material and workmanship. Buyer is responsible for shipment to UCF and bears all costs and risks associated with this transportation; UCF is responsible for return shipment fees to Buyer. In the event that UCF determines there is no defect (“No Defect Found”) or is not qualified for warranty repair, UCF shall charge Buyer for return shipment and a minimum repair fee. In this warranty, Repair shall mean the repair or adjustment of the products to remedy the defect defined by this warranty and reinstate the product to normal operating condition. UCF may use new or refurbished parts to remedy the defect at UCF’s option. Replace shall mean UCF replaces the product with the same construction or equivalent of the original one. Any replaced part or product shall belong to UCF and the replacement part or product shall belong to Buyer.
3. Buyer may be required to provide UCF with evidence that the Product was purchased by the Buyer in order to confirm product’s warranty status.
4. Buyer is required to obtain RMA number from UCF prior to return shipment or Product will be rejected and returned at the Buyer’s expense.
The above warranty terms shall not apply to:
– Product which, in UCF’s sole judgment, has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper installation or maintenance, unauthorized repair or installation, modifications or alterations of the product;
– Parts manufactured in compliance with Buyer’s specifications;
– Minor imperfections such as scratches, dents etc;
– Uninterrupted or error-free operation, non-infringement, suitability for any particular use the Buyer intends to perform.
The above warranties, except as to title, are exclusive of, and in lieu of, all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. No implied statutory warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall apply. UCF shall not be bound by any representation or warranty made by any other person, including resellers, distributors, dealers, and employees of UCF. UCF shall not be held liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, and shall not have liability exceed that actual amount paid to UCF for the products. In no event shall UCF be held liable for damages incurred by resellers or their Buyer as a result of use of a product beyond its intended use. In the event that UCF expressly offers other versions of warranty terms in written (“special warranty terms”), the special warranty terms shall prevail.
Prices are tax excluded